November 26, 2020
Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans headquartered in Belgrade – Serbia organize 6th International Scientific-Business Conference titled: Leadership, Innovation, Management and Economics: Integrated Politics of Research – LIMEN 2020.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the conference will held ONLINE-Virtually on November 26, 2020 using Zoom platform.
LIMEN 2020 abstract submission deadline
Presentation mode for the 6th LIMEN conference
There are two options: virtual and online (live presentation).
1. Virtual: Participants who would like to join us via virtual presentation should email us their “voice over PowerPoint” presentation narrated in English in a duration of max 10 minutes (this short instructional video presents how the narration may be done, here you can find additional instruction on how to do it);
2. Online (live presentation): Participants who would like to join us via online (live) presentation will be able to present their papers live. Each presenter will have 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q/A.
Details about these options (software, submission deadline of “voice over PowerPoint” presentation, etc.) will be provided to participants after abstract submission.
The organizing is an evolutionary phenomenon, distinctive because of laws of existence and maintaining all structures in all processes of their functioning.
As such, it is a civilizational phenomenon also that occurs as a component of human, individual and social activities and as a factor in the overall development of man and society.
On the other hand, as a deliberate human activity, organizing involves seeking solutions to problems that occur on the way to achieving specific goals.
No goal can be achieved without appropriate or necessary, or at least minimal organization of conditions, factors and processes needed for goal achievement.
However, the modern era requires new types of leaders and managers, and new forms of organization; demands those who are willing and able to lead the company / corporation / state, in a distinct competitive environment, with all the good and bad sides brought by the globalization of world economy.
The organizers of LIMEN conference have recognized the problem that nowadays exists in most modern organizations: so much management and too little of leadership. In fact, leadership is a major and crucial phase of management. Being a leader means having a certain social impact in order to maximize the efforts of others aimed at achieving the defined objectives.
Bearing in mind the challenges of a dynamic engagement in contemporary organizations, it is clear that within the analysis of these important subjects should be applied interdisciplinary approach. For this reason, the main theme of the conference LIMEN 2020 will be processed through the following key topics.
- Leaders and Leadership
- Management of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Contemporary Strategic Management
- Financial Management and Banking
- Marketing Management
- Project Management
- GREEN Management
- Natural Resource Management
- Quality Management
- Management of New Technologies
- Management Information Systems
- Education Management
- Intercultural Management
- Public Sector Management
- Human Resources Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Ethics
- Labour Law
- Business Law
The aim of the conference is to bring together the academic community and publication of their papers with the purpose of popularization of science and their personal and collective affirmation. The unique program will combine the presentation of the latest scientific developments in these areas, interactive discussions and other forms of interpersonal exchange of experiences.