November 12, 2024
Deadline for abstract submission
November 21, 2024
Deadline for registration fee payment (possible extension in individual cases)
December 2, 2024
Announcement of the conference agenda
January 30, 2025
Final deadline for paper submission (full paper submission is only required if interested in publishing the full paper in the conference proceedings or conference partner journals, otherwise, the abstract is sufficient)
June 30, 2025
Publication date of:
– LIMEN 2024 Book of Abstracts
– LIMEN 2024 Selected Papers
– LIMEN 2024 Conference Proceedings
* In case an author needs official confirmation on full paper and/or abstract acceptance and publication (with ISSN and ISBN numbers) earlier, it is available on a request via email.
For all categories of participants (individuals from academic and scientific-research institutions, business sector, government sector, public administration, chambers of commerce, postgraduate students, undergraduate students, unemployed and others):
– 122,80 EUR – Publication of one full paper up to 10 pages (A4) in the conference proceedings or selected papers and an abstract in the book of abstracts, one certificate of presentation or attendance in e-form for first co/author (will be delivered via email after the conference), participation in all conference sessions for first co/author, other publication and organizational costs.
– 98,24 EUR – Publication of one abstract in the book of abstracts, one certificate of presentation or attendance in e-form for the first co/author (will be delivered via email after the conference), participation in all conference sessions for the first co/author, other publication and organizational costs.
– 73,68 EUR – Participation without publication, one certificate of attendance in e-form (will be delivered via email after the conference), participation in all conference sessions, other publication, and organizational costs.
Attention: The costs of the money transfer by bank wire transfer and PayPal are to be covered by the participants, otherwise participation in the conference will not be allowed. SWIFT and IBAN numbers are given bellow in the instructions.
Pay with a credit/debit card using our PayPal account, no registration is needed.
Co-authors who wish to attend the conference and/or receive a certificate, are obliged to pay the additional registration fee with a 20% discount (98,24 EUR).
In case there are more than three coauthors, for each additional coauthor, 30 EUR will be added to the overall registration fee amount.
If a full paper exceeds 10 pages (A4 size), each additional page will be subject to a charge of 20 EUR.
Authors who fail to adhere to the full paper formatting instructions provided in the page propositions and guidelines will be subject to a fee of 35 EUR.
For payments from Serbia (only for Serbian authors) publication fee of a full paper (10 pages – A4) is exactly 10.985,00 Serbian dinars and 8.788,00 Serbian dinars for abstract publication (additional charges – if any, will be calculated based on the exchange rate of Serbian Dinar at the time of payment).
UdEkoM Balkans_Instructions for payment of registration fee
Members of the Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans at the international scientific business conference LIMEN may participate and publish their scientific papers free of charge.
Call for membership is open.
Member of the Association may publish one abstract/paper in the LIMEN publications, will receive a copy of the publications and a certificate of attendance/presentation after the conference to the desired e-mail address. In addition, all members are invited to attend the conference.